- Products and Solutions
- Business Solutions
- Personal Audio
- Looking for?
- How to Buy
For users, the ideal headset is something they barely notice. Until it needs to be updated or repaired, that is. When hardware isn’t working optimally, it can have an impact on productivity. Plantronics Manager Pro’s easy-to-use tools empower IT professionals to proactively manage the performance of every Plantronics headset across the enterprise. That means uninterrupted productivity for end users.
Smarter Monitoring and Management
With hundreds—even thousands—of headsets to manage, dealing with individual needs can be time-consuming and labor-intensive for IT staff. Plantronics Manager Pro offers a powerful web-based solution to configure settings and update audio device software and firmware. It also uses a cloud-based architecture and offers predictive reporting tools that provide new insights into your communications environment.
Seamless Rollouts and Easy Adoption
Until now, rolling out new headsets and managing user adoption across the enterprise was a major challenge. Combined with Plantronics Hub, Plantronics Manager Pro allows IT managers to configure devices to be truly plug-and-play, so users can start using their new headsets more easily. Plantronics Manager Pro also creates reports on where and how headsets are being used, letting IT reach out to users who need additional training or assistance.
Streamline Settings and Updates
Policy-based management ensures that the user experience with each audio device is exactly within the parameters set by IT. The easy-to-understand dashboard makes it simple to manage device settings, firmware versions, and regulatory compliance based on company policy. You can apply these parameters companywide or to a specific user group.
Regulations and Compliance
Keeping up with industry regulations governing communication devices can be a difficult task for large companies. Plantronics Manager Pro allows the IT team to monitor acoustic protection features, set daily noise exposure levels, and lock those settings in all headsets, ensuring regulatory compliance across the organization.
Designed with point-and-click setup in mind, Plantronics Manager Pro integrates seamlessly with Plantronics Hub to ensure consistent and easy configuration of each and every headset. Plantronics also provides pre-configured MSI installation packages to automatically connect the Plantronics Hub client to a tenant.
Fully customizable permissions give your IT team full access to critical audio device settings or firmware deployments. They also give other groups, such as customer service teams, access to information for their own vital reporting. Now every team can have more insight into their own performance, while reducing IT backlog.
- Device Inventory - View total count and status for all headset audio devices in your organization.
- Device Distribution - View the distribution of devices among users, including Plantronics and non-Plantronics devices and users without a detected device.
- Softphone Status - View status of all softphones being used with Plantronics products across your organization.
- Conflicts Detected - Identify configurations of installed softphone and Plantronics Hub versions with known compatibility conflicts.
- Version Status - Improve users' performance and experience by ensuring the latest firmware and software are deployed in all your Plantronics hardware and software.
- Call Summary - Understand device usage patterns including headset calls made/received and call duration.
- Common Actions - Identify user behavior patterns related to mute, volume, and quick disconnect functionality that may hold insights for training and performance.
- Device Adoption - Discover adoption patterns of Plantronics products across your organization.
- Conversation Details - Improve the quality of conversations by identifying individuals and/or physical locations where the percentage time of overtalk during conversations is higher than normal.
- Acoustic Events - Review history of acoustic events that occurred during conversations using Plantronics products.
- Daily Noise Exposure - Identify Time-Weighted Average (TWA) configurations that may be causing user experience issues.
Plantronics Manager is also available, offering another solution for managing enterprise audio devices with the ability to store updates and configuration files to a local server inside your firewall instead of being connected to the Plantronics cloud. Learn more >
Customer support is a company’s backbone. Analytical tools and performance reports give customer service centers the tools to continue delivering the highest quality support possible. Plantronics Manager Pro integrates with AgentQ from EyeOnIt to provide additional levels of insight using data captured from Plantronics headsets. Mute usage reports help identify potential coaching opportunities while real-time reporting of Quick Disconnect events ensures calls are only routed to occupied queues. EyeOnIt and Plantronics work together to help deliver the best customer experience possible.